1. What are your fees for services?

As of April 1, 2023

Please note the following:

It is important to understand that payment covers your entire physiotherapy appointment.  This includes the time you spend in the clinic performing your program as well as the time spent by your physiotherapist assessing your condition, providing advice, completing documentation, providing hands on treatment, and modifying your program.  It is a comprehensive fee and is not limited to one component or aspect of physiotherapy.  If you are having multiple areas addressed, or if your treatment session involves more intervention, your treatment fee will reflect this.

  • Private Assessment – $150
  • Single site / Basic Treatment Session – $95-120
  • Multi-site / Complex Treatment Session – $120-150
  • Provision of your Physiotherapy Record – $70
  • Report Preparation – $135 / half hour or portion thereof
  • External link opens in new tab or windowTele-Rehabilitation Physiotherapy Consultation – $95-120; please note, an adjusted fee may be charged if technology failure restricts the benefits of the consultation or if the utilized time is significantly less than an In-Person consultation
  • Missed Appointments – $40

2. How long is the first session?

You should plan on one hour for the first session. This allows the Physical Therapist to do a thorough assessment and to commence treatment.

3. Is there child care in the facility?

The Kids Den is a drop in babysitting service for children aged newborn to six for users of the Kinsmen Sports Centre. No registration is required. Check the External link opens in new tab or windowCity of Edmonton website for rates, activities, and child-to-staff ratio.

4. Do I need a Dr's referral?

A doctor’s referral is not necessary to access physical therapy services. However, if you have a doctor’s referral, please bring it with you. Some insurance companies may require you to submit a physician’s referral for reimbursement of treatment fees if you are not eligible for public funding.

5. What paperwork do I need to fill out at my first visit?

External link opens in new tab or windowIntake Form - all clients must complete an Intake form prior to assessment.

Insurance Consent Form - there are many different forms depending on your extended health benefits provider. Please contact the office for your exact form.

6. What do I need to bring for physical therapy?

On the initial visit, you will need your Alberta Health Care Card and a piece of identification for registration purposes.

We also ask you to bring in a pair of shorts, a tee shirt or tank top, and comfortable indoor shoes.

Bring any extended health benefit plan information you might have if you would like us to try to direct bill  your provider.

If you are a WCB case, please bring your claim number and employer contact information.

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, bring your External link opens in new tab or windowAB-1 form or proof of insurance.

Question not answered?

Contact Us

Your Name

Your Email